10.1.10

Joseph and the Technicolor Jeans

Oh my! Sorry it has been like a month since my last post! In between being hospitalized (my lung collapsed...NBD) and being in New York, I have had NO time to blog! :( But I'm super happy that so many of you have been messaging me to update more so YAY first blog post of 2010!!

So I really think I am going to pull back my grade 12 obsession with colored jeans. Last year I noticed that I circulated between the same 3 pair of jeans every time I went out...I have like over 20 pair of jeans..haha

Anyways...what color do you like the best?! I am SO tempted to go to class tomorrow in my bleach white pants, hahah yes?


Green Pants: Marc Jacobs (10 DOLLARS!)
Red Pants: Levi's
Electric Blue Pants: (BDG...tragic)
White Pants: Cheap Monday...OBVI
Shirt: American Apparel
Hat: Urban Outfitter
Bag: Marc Jacobs...FROM MEXICO

39 comments:

  1. 失去金錢的人,失去很多;失去朋友的人,失去更多;失去信心的人,失去所有。.........................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 很棒的分享~~~來留個言囉~~~~.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  3. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 若有人問你成功時會不會記得他 試問若你失敗時他會不會記得你......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 唯有用熱情、用智慧去觀察事物,這事物才會把他的秘密,洩漏給我們......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm starting to get into the colored jeans myself.

    ReplyDelete