2.12.09

Winter Wonderland


It is kind of funny how on the night of December 1st, Canada experienced the first major snow fall. Personally, I love winter. Apart from the fall foliage, winter is one of my favorite times of the year. As annoying as the heavy traffic and Arctic winds are, winter is just a time to wrap yourself up in big comfy sweaters and layer like no other. Two winters ago I did a photo shoot for my friend’s portfolio and shot in the middle of Mount Pleasant cemetery in Toronto. As juvenile as I look, I loved the outfits we pulled and it fully embraces a sophisticated winter scene.


On me:

Pants: Levis

Boots: Vintage

Shirt: Club Monaco

Cardigan: Super Dry

Tie: Paris Vintage

Glasses: Urban Outfitters


On Cassandra:

Shirt: Vintage

Vest: H&M

Pencil Skirt: American Apparel

Tights: H&M

Ankle Boots: H&M

Scarf: Alexander McQueen


Photographer: Green Bean Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment