6.10.09

Package Deal

So remember how I told you about my Mary Kate Olsen obsession? Well can you guess who my second favorite style muse is? EASY! Its Ashley Olsen...DUH! Although Mary-Kate is just the queen of fashion in my eyes, it does help to look at someone who likes to play it safe with their wardrobe more often. Ashley is a classic beauty and embraces the styles of American designers over the European ones. Her internship with Zac Posen, and also her support with the CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America), has helped Ashley Olsen become an iconic American fashionista.

vs.

I find Ashley likes to keep it very minimal in her clothing choices and accessorize heavily. I always say that it's worth buying an investment pair of shoes, sunglasses, or bag, over one flashy shirt. Thank you Ashley Olsen for inspiring me to keep my outfits simple and accessories chic!

On me (image on the right)
Sunglasses- Ray Ban Aviators
Sweater- Acne
Scarf- Juicy
Leather Jacket- H and M

Image of Ashley from olsensanonymous.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree, Ashley is a more classic American beauty but MK takes more risks. Btw, I am loving these look recreations. More please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JT, You have done it again!
    You continue to make celebrity outfits at reach and aforadble for everyone!
    I can't wait to see some male celebs outfits also!

    ReplyDelete